Skip to main content

<corners: furniture components>

Term type

Lead term

Getty AAT term number


Broader Terms used

<furniture components>


12yrs ago

Citation for print

This page can be cited in the Harvard Bibliographic style using the text below:

The Fitzwilliam Museum (2024) "Terminology definition for: <corners: furniture components>" Web page available at: Accessed: 2024-06-25 04:36:11

Citation for Wikipedia

To cite this page on Wikipedia you can use this code snippet:

{{cite web|url=|title=Terminology definition for: <corners: furniture components>|author=The Fitzwilliam Museum|accessdate=2024-06-25 04:36:11|publisher=The University of Cambridge}}

API call for this record

To call these data via our API (remember this needs to be authenticated) you can use this code snippet:

Sign up for updates

Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...