Skip to main content

Felt-tip pens

Scope note

Pens with pointed or blunt felt or nylon tips which make possible a great flexibility of line and ease in control. MAYER

This term has 2 records attributed within our system.

Term type


Getty AAT term number


Broader Terms used

markers (drawing instruments)

Equivalent Terms used

felt-tip pen


12yrs ago

Connected records

Citation for print

This page can be cited in the Harvard Bibliographic style using the text below:

The Fitzwilliam Museum (2024) "Terminology definition for: felt-tip pens" Web page available at: Accessed: 2024-04-15 23:00:50

Citation for Wikipedia

To cite this page on Wikipedia you can use this code snippet:

{{cite web|url=|title=Terminology definition for: felt-tip pens|author=The Fitzwilliam Museum|accessdate=2024-04-15 23:00:50|publisher=The University of Cambridge}}

API call for this record

To call these data via our API (remember this needs to be authenticated) you can use this code snippet:

Sign up for updates

Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...