Skip to main content

Springform pans

Scope note

Cake pans with a hinged or clamped side that can be unfastened to facilitate releasing the cake when done.

Term type


Getty AAT term number


Broader Terms used

cake pans

Equivalent Terms used

springform pan


11yrs ago

Citation for print

This page can be cited in the Harvard Bibliographic style using the text below:

The Fitzwilliam Museum (2023) "Terminology definition for: springform pans" Web page available at: Accessed: 2023-06-08 16:32:10

Citation for Wikipedia

To cite this page on Wikipedia you can use this code snippet:

{{cite web|url=|title=Terminology definition for: springform pans|author=The Fitzwilliam Museum|accessdate=2023-06-08 16:32:10|publisher=The University of Cambridge}}

API call for this record

To call these data via our API (remember this needs to be authenticated) you can use this code snippet:

Sign up for updates

Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...