Skip to main content

Tube pans

Scope note

Circular cake pans having a hollow cone-shaped centerpiece; used for baking ring-shaped cakes. RHDEL2

Term type


Getty AAT term number


Broader Terms used

cake pans

Term used for

pan, tube
pans, tube

Equivalent Terms used

tube pan


12yrs ago

Citation for print

This page can be cited in the Harvard Bibliographic style using the text below:

The Fitzwilliam Museum (2024) "Terminology definition for: tube pans" Web page available at: Accessed: 2024-06-25 16:25:39

Citation for Wikipedia

To cite this page on Wikipedia you can use this code snippet:

{{cite web|url=|title=Terminology definition for: tube pans|author=The Fitzwilliam Museum|accessdate=2024-06-25 16:25:39|publisher=The University of Cambridge}}

API call for this record

To call these data via our API (remember this needs to be authenticated) you can use this code snippet:

Sign up for updates

Updates about future exhibitions and displays, family activities, virtual events & news. You'll be the first to know...